#1: Friday night Drive In Movie
Very cool time! Tom, Deanna and I loaded up his truck with a futon mattress and tons of blankets and pillows & headed to Auburn, WA to catch a show. It felt like I was in the 1930's:)

#2: Saturday I went to a few farmer's markets & was able to hang out with Tom & Deanna again at a fruit stand they were working. The sun was out and it was wonderful!
#3: Went to Mexican with my neighbors Vaughn & Carolyn... YUMMM!!! So tasty!
#4: Sunday - Took a drive around Olympia. Stopped for a walk around the Capitol Park. It was 88 degrees without a cloud in the sky. I was jealous of the kids running through the water park!


#5: Tonight went to Coldstone with my neighbors... It was hot & the cold ice cream was SOOOO good. I can never turn down scream!
No comments:
Post a Comment