It was Papa's lucky day. A day he had been dreaming of for so long...almost 5 years to be exact. The day that he became a SMART SHOPPER...
Deanna & I were both in Seattle (Where the Smart Dealer is located)- so we were able to take part of the festivities.
I must admit, it was pretty cool to sit behind the wheel!
It's not every day you see a man that is the same length as his car... Suprpiringly, it is quite roomy inside.
Although the day was filled with joy and laughter, we had our moments of sadness too.
The good-ol-trusty, can't kill it if you tried, first "cool" car Deanna & I had as kids, multi-purpose, "Cardboard Box" had to be traded in.
I thought that the government would be wise enough to turn these "Klunkers" into more efficient cars & give them to people in need... but instead... I found out that they just SMOOSH THEM!!!
Saying goodbye to the Cardboard box was harder than we thought!
Luckily, Deanna & I got a few more good laughs inside before we said goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment