Sunday, June 21, 2009

Poop Report

Started out the week with a bang... Monday morning, we had 2 providers to see 40 patients in 1.5 hours. Did I mention that one of those 2 providers was ME? I saw 15 patients by 0830 - YIKES!

Luckily (although unfortunate for the patients), most complaints consisted of diarrhea for 24 hours - pretty easy to take a history, diagnose and treat.

The week continued to be busy! More influenza A, diarrhea, mole biopsies and several ingrown toenail removals (procdures... ahhh....). Overall, another great week of learning! (PS - this pic is NOT from my patient- but I had to put some blood and guts in.)

The weekend has flown by quickly. Friday night was filled with absolute relaxation! I fell asleep on the couch around 6:15! Saturday, Jami and I drove down to Portland to do some errands and put a few things in storage. It was just a day trip - but was a great time. We went to the Woodburn outlets, got bubble tea, ate at Chipotle (YUM). Then drove back to her place and watched a movie. Wonderful day of good company and laughs.

At the end of the day, we stopped in Chehalis at Dairy Dan's - and got the BIGGEST ICE CREAM CONES WE'D EVER SEEN... All for a $1.50! We were wisely advised by Jami's co-workers to order a small. Glad we did! The pictures don't do them justice - mostly because we had already eaten half of them. If you're ever driving through Chehalis, you'll have to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment