
I decided to take Bailey and Kelty down to the river for a little swim and sun. It was so peaceful! They had their share of fun and dirt!:).

Bailey, of course, had to show off her digging skills by searching for sticks burried just beneath the surface. Kelty, on the other hand, displayed her ability to camoflage - in her typical roll-in-the-dirt fashion. Of course, they had to do this AFTER they had already gotten wet in the river. Dogs will be dogs.
Close to the end of our river time, I decided to let Bailey and Kelty off leash to swim. Kelty, as usual, just got her paws wet. Bailey, on the other hand, lunged for the middle of the river... and then... decided the current was a little stronger than she had originally thought... So she tried to move over to the side. By the time she was able to get to the edge, she was 3 campsites down with Kelty and I chasing her along the bank. Of course, she had to end at the only campsite where there were people camping! I don't think they were to pleased too have Kelty and I running along the shore calling for Bailey... or the fact that Bailey got out right infront of them. I'm just glad she didn't do her usual "Let me cool you off by shaking infront of you" routine!

Well - tonight I am going out to dinner with our neighbor friends. Tyrell and I decided we at least owe them dinner for their locksmith skills! (Read the last blog). Plus, who can turn down Olive Garden breadsticks?
Hope all is well & that you are enjoying the beautiful sunshine where ever you might be!
No comments:
Post a Comment