
I've been working six 12+ hour shifts a week - and commuting an hour each day. I started with 3 weeks of night shifts and I am now finishing 3 weeks of days. It has been such an adventure!

My brain is hurting every day - which hopefully means I am learning. I have come to know some great patients & love inpatient medicine!
Tyrell has been working his tail off as well. The RV dealership is open for business and he is learning more every day. Solving one RV'ers problem at a time.

It was absolutely gorgeous out on our day off last week. We took the pups to a new park -- Summerlake park. So nice to see a little sunshine!
We can't wait to watch the Colts in the Super Bowl on Sunday! We're both lucky enough to have the day off. Glad we're pretty far away from the rest of the RV'ers in the park as I fear it will get a bit noisy as Tyrell yells "Whoo Hoo Hoo...DID YOU SEE THAT!!!" as Manning throws a 52 yard TD.

Even now, Tyrell is pointing his finger like Manning in this picture.
Miss you guys!!!! Seriously, will I EVER see my husband during that rotation! I think I am ready for you all to graduate...asap ;)
ReplyDelete