Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blueberry Park


This weekend, I met up with Tom & Deanna to pick some blueberries at a local park. The park was donated to the community and has over 10 blocks of blueberry bushes. They weren't quite ripe, but the bushes were LOADED. We'll have to go back in a week or two.




This week I am in Vascular Surgery. WOW! Mondays and Wednesdays are surgery days, Tuesdays & Fridays are clinic days. On Monday, I was able to watch a Popliteal Artery Entrapment Release and then was able to scrub in and remove some vericose veins. Talk about some gushers! Today I was able to do a pre-op for a Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, and listen to some Carotid Artery Bruits. Very cool.

Also - a quick update. I will be in Rapid City, South Dakota for Rotation 3. The rotation was originally supposed to be surgery in Bozeman... then it changed to Family Medicine Elective in SD... but the official word is... Drum Roll...SURGERY IN SOUTH DAKOTA at the Rapid City Regional Medical Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment